Your wedding dress is extremely important – but so are all the other details that will make your wedding gown shine with style and beauty. For instance, the shoes you wear on your wedding day can have a paramount importance on your overall look.
How to choose the right shoes for your Big Day? We have gathered some style tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- Glamorous metallics. With jeweled embellishments or simple, metallic shoes can turn your entire look in a very glamorous appearance. Elegant, timeless and classy, a pair of golden or silvery shoes can make you feel absolutely amazing.
- Flirty lace. What could be more feminine than lace? A pair of lacey shoes will add a very whimsical touch to your look and they will make you feel like a true princess as you walk down the aisle towards your “I Do”.
- Textured cutouts. Want to make your footwear really pop with elegance? Choose a pair that was designed with laser cutouts in it. We guarantee it will look truly fabulous!
- A pop of color. Make your shoes be your “Something Blue” or move beyond tradition with a pair of patterned shoes in a flowery design. Both options will add energy and style to your look, making you feel vibrantly beautiful.
- Classic white. No, white shoes don’t have to be dull. In fact, a white pair of shoes with an intricate and unique design will actually add a lot to your look and they have the power to complement even the most unconventional of brides.
De Marillac Formal Attire has gathered some of the most stunning wedding gown designs – so if you are still searching for the one, you should definitely come and visit us. There’s no way not to love what we offer!
Photo source: flickr.com/ Jlhopgood